After an introduction period, your will lead the engineering and development of the attitude and orbit control system (AOCS) and/or the satellite mission analysis. Tasks include:
- Top level engineering aspects & Requirements capture.
- Dealing with the mission analysis aspects.
- AOCS conceptual design
- System operation design and verification, interactions with the various spacecraft system and subsystems.
- Sensor and actuator definitions and requirements.
- Support to design, production and test of AOCS units/system.
- Complex simulations and analysis.
- Interface with software providers.
- Support to the commissioning of the AOCS/control system..