As ASIC Architect Medical, you are responsible for the entire design cyclus (definition, development and verification) of next-generation ASIC solutions used in medical devices. Your tasks include:
- Develop chip architectures and requiremens that provide good partition between hardware, software and ASIC functions
- Make intelligent system-level tradeoffs in the architecture design
- Provide final sign-off of ASIC technical design files from suppliers
- Ensure quality by design reviews, characterisation and qualification of the chip
- Develop and maintain processes concerning verification and validation
- Provide guidance and support to other departments
You work in close collaboration with the ASIC development team, ASIC vendors and suppliers.