You are fully responsible for setting up the test solution and for providing deliverables to the customer with required quality, on time and within the budget.
- Setting up the ASIC test solution with the test house.
- Discussing the ASIC prototype-to-production volume ramp plan with the customer including characterization & qualification.
- Organizing volume production after the volume ramp phase. You propose cost improvement plans such as yield improvement plans, multi-site test solutions and different packaging options together with the customer and test house.
- Yield analysis of the volume production.
As a project engineer for integrated circuit (ASIC) test solutions you act as the technical support interface between our international customers, our assembly and test partners. You take up responsibility for the full project management including planning, definition of test solution, characterization and qualification of our customer’s integrated circuits.
- You have good soft/communication skills.
- Flexible to travel 1-2 times per month.
- Good knowledge of common analog IPs and good knowledge of statistical analysis.