As an Automation & Software Manager, you are the interface between the technical application and the core engineering in the machine building industry. You collaborate with multiple stakeholders, cross-functional team members & subcontractors, ensuring client demands are met.
Your responsibilities are:
- Define, create and coordinate software solutions to production problems
- Analyse requrements for customer processes and needs
- Design and source automated solutions to improve manufacturing safety and efficiency
- Define the overall requirements for computer systems and software to automate machinery
- Shape the fundaments of the software products and drive the software projects
- Prepare cost estimations
- Manage the development and installation of machinery
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Support your team members with technical related issues and questions
You manage a team of software automation engineers.