As a Business Manager you combine your management skills both in sales and people management. You develop your own client portfolio and team of consultants in the region of Wallonia. You're responsible for:
- Defining the business plan for your region and follow-up on the progress and performance
- Identifying, prospecting and closing new business opportunities
- Managing your client relationships to follow up existing projects and identify new project opportunities
- Identify the ideal engineers/PhD for the projects at clients
- Leading & developing your team of consultants
- Reporting on regular base to the directors on the progress and results
As Business Manager, you work in close collaboration with a team of Business Managers, as well as with our Talent Acquisition team. You get the necessary support and coaching by the Strategy & Business Development Director to improve and further develop your account management and business development skills.
- A dynamic work environment in a growing organisation
- An entrepreneurial and varied job content
- An environment where success is rewarded with career opportunities
- Internal and external trainings to continue to develop your skills
- An excellent salary package and bonus scheme
Working at VEROTECH stands for working in an open community with a personal approach where responsibility and strive for excellent results are key.