VeroTech is a young, dynamic and fast growing company specialized in consultancy and engineering services for high-tech R&D projects. Our clients are key companies in sectors such as telecom, automotive, energy, electronics and medical. Our consultants on the other hand are passionate engineers ready to create your future.
Passion for Innovation & Sales? Born people manager? Love to hunt the market to grow and develop our business? Take the opportunity to join VeroTech as a Business Unit Manager.
As a Business Unit Manager you establish your own team of Business Managers who will be responsible for developing VeroTech's business in the Walloon area. This job offers you the opportunity to combine your management skills both in sales and people management.
- You recruit your team of Business Managers for developing your region.
- You set out the business plan for your region and follow-up on the progress and performance
- You support your Business Managers in identifying, prospecting and closing new business opportunities.
- You help your Business Managers in managing and maintaining their existing client relationships in order to provide a good follow-up to the VeroTech consultants working at the client as well as to define new project opportunities with the client managers.
- You assist your Business Managers in identifying the ideal candidates for the projects at their clients.
- You provide an overall close follow-up to your team in order for them to provide high-level services and reach their targets.
- Next to the management of your team, you are also responsible for managing your own existing client portfolio as well as for identifying and prospecting new business opportunities.
As Business Unit Manager, you work in close collaboration with your team of Business Managers, as well as with our team of recruiters at the office in Leuven and the other Business Unit Managers.
- A dynamic work environment in a growing organisation
- An entrepreneurial and varied job content
- An environment where success is rewarded with career opportunities
- Internal and external trainings to continue to develop your skills
- An excellent salary package and bonus scheme
Working at VeroTech stands for working in an open community with a personal approach where responsibility and strive for excellent results are key.