Chip Manufacturing Engineer
- Check and guarantee the quality of chips, designer by our international customers.
- Prepare the chip design for fabrication at the foundries and help the customer with final sign-off. You do this with the help of the most advanced CAD software programs.
- Guide the customer in getting the required foundry information and documentation before, during and after the chip design and manufacturing.
- Follow up the projects from start to end.
- a Master of engineering degree in electronics (“industrial engineer”) or equivalent by experience.
- Taking initiative, being client-oriented
- Strong communicator and fluent in English
- You can adequately judge problem situations
- Knowledge of Python
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car