Digital IC Designer
- Define requirements of the building blocks for a LiDAR system
- Design RTL level ROIC and synthesize for a specific technology
- Full prototype chip tape out
- Build test protocol and program
- Report project status to management and customers
- Master or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years experience with digital IC design based on standard cells
- Industrial experience of HDL design in ASIC/SoC environment
- Experience in writing constraints, synthesis and DFT
- Good python coding skills are an asset
- Ability to integrate into a cross-functional, culturally diverse and international team.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Ability to work independently yet in close collaboration with experts from other technical fields.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car