As an Electronics Simulation Engineer, you will be doing HighSpeed simulation tasks.
Your tasks will include:
- Defining trace structures and stackups for new designs based on the requirements
- Checking if the structures and stackups perform as expected using E2E channel simulations
- Checking if the HighSpeed interface is in line with all requirements
- HighSpeed simulation on the final layout before approving for production
- Defining initial HighSpeed interface parameter settings (DFE, TAP, EQ, ...)