As Electronic System Engineer Space, you are responsible for the development of electronic units for the space industry. Your tasks include:
- Translate equipment level requirements to board level requirements.
- Define the electronic concept for electronic equipment.
- Refinement of equipment level design according to specification, planning and budget.
- Prepare equipment level test procedure
- Ensure proper requirement follow up and traceability by reviewing the electronics board level circuits.
- Coordinate and support the multi-disciplinary design team
- Interact with the customer to defend the equipment level electronic design and trade-off