As an Embedded Software Development Engineer, you are responsible for delivering the full embedded software development life cycle in an Agile methodology.
Your tasks include :
- Delivery the software in accordance to the requirements and carry out necessary maintenance.
- Write code in C, C++ to improve or develop new features.
- Read UML and develop software according to UML.
- Help develop user interface for HVAC applications.
- Collaborate with team members on how to improve efficiency.
- Communicate with customers and suppliers.