As Embedded Software Engineer Automotive, you play an important role in the development and testing of the software for controllers used within driveline systems. Your tasks include:
- Develop the embedded software for the controllers from the system solution, based on the customer requirements
- Work within a global team and have contact with internal and external customers
- Validate the software on a simulator and/or test rig as well as on the vehicle
- Set-up the test plan and perform the testings (MIL, SIL, test lab, on vehicle, customer site)
- Report the progress to the software development coordinator
You will work in a multidisciplinary team, working on a systems solution together with other discipline such as mechanics, electronic hardware,...