As Embedded Software Engineer DSL, you play a key role in the development of an IoT system. You are responsible for:
- Translating the defined architecture in a detailed design, implementing and testing the features
- Programming software in the user space of Linux
- Debugging problems and resolving root causes
- Documenting the code, solutions and test cases
- Delivering qualitative results within the foreseen timeframe
You work closely together with other software developers, following the SCRUM way of working.