As Embedded Software Engineer Medical, you are responsible for the development and testing of flexible software for the next generation of medical displays. You add new levels of interactivity to hardware devices and software products. Your tasks involve:
- Develop new applications for video- and audio processing
- Debug problems and resolve root causes
- Develop, execute and validate automated tests in parallel with the embedded software development
- Improve testability of newly developed software.
- Document the code, solutions and test cases
- Collaborate with other software and hardware developers