As Embedded Software Lead you will be the scrum master for the team that is responsible for the development of embedded software that is used in future products.
Your responsibilities are:
- Ensure compliancy for software to the ISO 26262 standard
- Coordination of the scrum team: sprint planning, stand-ups, backlog maintenance
- Add to the Feature Implementation Plan and definition of work-packages
- Manage progress and cost of the different software suppliers
- cooperate with internal departments such as controls department, application engineering, calibration and project management and safety management
- participate in the analysis of the requirements , setting up the requirements structure and interfaces to other disciplines