As an Embedded System Engineer Space, you are responsible for the design and development of embedded systems for the space industry. Your responsibilities are the following:
- Coordinate the development of product technical concepts
- Translate high level requirements to detailed specifications
- Participate in architectural trade-offs , hardware vs software architecture (FPGA vs ASIC, redundancy of functions, etc.)
- Implement feedback control algorithms and safety/monitoring functions on a target processor or FPGA
- Embedded system validation based on testing and debugging of the design
- Document the code, solutions and test cases
You work closely with the software development team and other departments.