As an FPGA Design Engineer Space, you are responsible for the complete development cycle of FPGA architectures used in the space industry. You work closely together with the embedded developers, quality assurance and customer support engineers. Your main responsibilities are:
- Translate requirements of satellite telecommunication systems into FPGA architectures
- Manage and perform the entire development cycle: analysis, architecture, design, coding, fpga image build, assist in driver design, etc.
- Follow up of the implementation phase
- Documentation of the architecture, code, solutions and test cases
- Strive for a thorough understanding of satellite communication technologies and components.