As an IC Quality Engineer Automotive, you are in charge of the development and the maintenance of the Quality Management Software tool. Your tasks include :
- Implementing efficient and well documented quality systems that are compliants with the automotive standards,
- Updating the quality processes and documentation for existing products as well as new ones,
- Defining the best ways to monitor quality metrics and continuously improving them,
- Participate in workshops, trainings and conferences to gain and/or maintain technical knowledge,
- Taking part in the development and implementation of new norms for IC sensors,
- Communicating with other departments and entities of the Group in order to manage the day-to-day quality activities.