As Junior Analog RF IC Designer, you work on new wireless technologies, more precisely on the next generation of mobile phone chips. Your tasks include:
- Structure the RF design process
- Define the right architecture and parameters to meet the criteria for the circuit
- Make the IC design, simulations, layout and testings for the integrated RF circuits (CMOS technologies)
- Perform experimental verification and debugging
- Integrate complex RF & Mixed Signal functions into system chips
- Look actively for improvements in the circuits and processes
You work in a team of very experienced IC designers (Master and PhD) that can help you achieve excellence.