As a Digital IC Designer 5G, you work on new wireless technologies. You are responsible for the design of a single IP or the full digital toplevel af transceiver chips. Your tasks include:
- Define the block level architecture, taken into account the design constraints and run synthesis
- Design analog/RF blocks, digital blocks and software running on the processor
- Implement the design in Verilog
- Write block level testbenches for debugging purposes
- Support other teams (characterisation, verification, back-end)
You work in a team of very experienced IC designers (Master and PhD) that can help you achieve excellence.