As Junior Project Engineer, you coordinate different electronical projects for the railway industry. Your tasks include:
- Follow-up of the entire project, from beginning untill production process
- Organise, write and deliver the contractual documents
- Track and follow-up of material orders
- Coordinate the start-up of the production of the products
- Communicate with internal partners and external stakeholders
- Make the technical documentation in French and English
You are the direct support of the Project Manager, who you report to.