As a Project Engineer, you are responsible for the elaboration of the general requirements as well as for the technical part around mechanics and steel construction (new cranes). Your tasks include:
- Convert "good practices" into specifications.
- Manage a colleague who looks after the technical aspect of electricity and control.
- Contact suppliers for the technical review and budgetmanagement of the received offers.
- Checking the received engineering documents.
- Carry out inspections and hold meetings abroad (given the international character).