As a Mechanical System Engineer Medical you play a key role in the mechanical development of a new medical system. You drive the team and have the responsibility to create the system from A to Z, from the requirements till prototyping.
Your tasks include:
- Interacting with the technical team on all components of the system
- Being the bridge between tech teams and the industrialization/manufacturing team
- Work with/for and monitor results and quality from component developers, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Monitoring the interdependencies between components and proactively anticipating risks
- Work with technical owners to review project contributions and risks
- Formulate recommendations for customers and management
- Adapting to new project requirements and managing changes
You work with a team of researchers and engineers that focus on IVD Devices.