Microfluidic R&D Engineer
- Design novel microfluidic devices with electrical components.
- Perform simulation, modeling and analytical evaluation of device performance using tools such as COMSOL, ANSYS, MATLAB or other equivalent software packages.
- Plan and perform fluidic or electro-fluidic experiments for testing device functionalities.
- Work according to agreed timelines and report on progress.
- We are looking for someone with a background in electronic engineering, mechanical engineering, applied physics or other equivalent discipline with strong experience in microfluidic field.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position.
- The candidate has strong skills of microfluidic device testing, including to design measurement schemes and to test the functionality of microfluidic devices for fluidic and biological assays (e.g., electrical impedance spectroscopy for cells).
- Previous experience with multidisciplinary modelling such as ANSYS, COMSOL etc. is considered a plus.
- Previous experience with building test setup, combining fluidic, photonic, and electronic components, is a plus.
- The candidate is a self-motivated team player with good communication skills, yet also able to independently solve complex problems with limited supervision.
- English is a must.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car