As a Noise & Vibration Engineer, you work on different noise and vibration projects to innovate machine solutions. You propose solutions and expertise in the domain of noise, vibration and machine dynamics to ensure a state-of-the-art performance of new products. Your tasks include:
- Perform and define measurement set-ups like microphones, sound intensity equipment, acoustic cameras and vibration measurement tools.
- Perform, analyse and report noise and vibration measurements to find solutions to real problems
- Interpret and validate numerical and post-processing models of structural/dynamic behavior and noise radiation (multi-body dynamics, FEM, rotor dynamics)
- Strive to improve the quality and concent of the N&V services
- Perform research oriented activities for innovating the existing portfolio