As a Power Electronic Engineer Space, you play a key role in the design and development of power drives for aerospace systems. Your main responsibilities are:
- Define the architecture's functional diagrams and implement the analog and/or digital schematics
- Redacting the electronic’s technical specifications and the drive's test plan
- Supervising technical reviews and performing worst-case analysis
- Follow-up of weekly technical progress with subcontractors & the requirement validation
- Redacting system-level test plans involving the electronics (EMC tests, performance tests,…)
- Participating in testing as well as writing test reports
You work in close collaboration with the system’s design authority to satisfy the customer.