As a Product Development Engineer you work on the design and optimalisation of a wide range of products to improve the experience for customers of one of Belgians biggest retail groups. Your responsibilities include:
- Analyse the needs of the customers and propose solutions for e.g. parking facilities, scanners to be used in the shops, signalisation, machines,...
- Keep track of the way of working and the branding of one entity in the group
- Look for new solutions or ways to improve existing products. Thinking out of the box is key in this stage
- Manage the design process from idea untill prototype
- Propose new ideas to the board and show how your products will improve the customer experience
- Reverse engineering of existing solutions and document own work