As Project Engineer you will take the lead on projects involving replacement investments and product related equipment modifications. You will be working for a well-known international player in the automotive sector.
Your tasks include:
- Analysis of demand and execution of TTC study (Technical Solution, Timing, Cost) for alternative solutions
- Assist in the preparation of specifications according to the latest company standards.
- Evaluate design proposals in collaboration with production and maintenance department
- Evaluate technical documentation, tender documents and technical evaluation of tenders
- Guide, coordinate and supervise of production and introduction
- Coordinate with production, maintenance and safety with regard to both technical content and practical implementation of introduction activities.
- Status reporting to relevant decision forums
- Follow-up on defects, management of documentation and inspection reports