As a Project Engineer E&I, automation, you are responsible for the coordination of all the technical aspects of engineering for projects in the energy sector. Your tasks include:
- Write the technical specifications,
- Analyse the needs in terms of equipment for the project,
- Select suppliers according to technical needs, quality and timing of the project,
- Be the point of contact of customers and suppliers,
- Follow-up on the design aspects by providing inputs and checking the drawings made by the design team,
- Describe the integration of safety, quality and environmental standards for the realisation of the projects on electrical, automation and instrumentation side.