As Project Engineer Mechanics, you lead several projects from A to Z relating to industrial mechanical investments for metal applications. Your tasks include:
- Dimensioning of components with calculations and analyses
- Creating the tender to buy the mechanical equipment
- Selecting suppliers for the projects
- Following up with the execution of the projects
- Advise the manufacturing on mechanical and hydraulic questions
- Coordinating several projects at once
You become the Mechanical expert for the engineering office.