Project Leader Embedded SW
- Oversee the entire project from conception to implementation and ensure projects are delivered in time, within the budget and in line with requirements and safety standards.
- Prepare and present internal design reviews and coordinate with management.
- Manage, support and inspire a team of colleagues and external partners.
- Sustain good contact and communication with stakeholders.
- Masters in Electronics or ICT with an interest for software development, or equivalent experience working technically on embedded software and hardware.
- Strong communicator with an innovative mindset
- Multitasker and capable of moving from one task to another without much time in between and works well in a team.
- Driven to find solutions to technical relted issues and strive towards cohesion between stakeholders in the project
- First hand experience with Project Management is a plus
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car