As a Project Manager Machinery, you are responsible for managing projects from feasibility to serial production for a new generation of products. You'll drive the project and manage requests from different stakeholders, develop and control specification. Your tasks include:
- Managing the project from concept to product, leading the project in close cooperation with other departments
- Taking the make or buy decisions for components
- Steering the suppliers
- Technical followup and coordination with designers and test engineers
- Managing the scope with incoming requests from different stakeholders
- Reporting progress to management
You work in an innovative environment with a human driven approach.