As a Prototype Test Engineer, you are responsible for the coordination and design of complete test set-ups for industrial machines and equipment.
Your tasks include:
- Built and maintain test set-ups
- Define the overall test plan and test procedures in collaboration with other departments
- Coordinate the entire test cycle
- Perform the mechanical testing on the prototypes and their components
- Optimise set-ups where necessary
- Give input and ideas for optimisation of the lab
- Analyse and report the results
You are in close contact with the design office, projects engineers and other departments.