As a Senior RF IC Layout Engineer, you work on new wireless technologies such as 5G. You are responsible for the layout design of high speed analog and RF circuits for the next generation mobile phone chips. Your tasks include:
- Perform the layout design for new analog IC's
- Make the floorplanning and optimisation of the system on chip
- Verify the connectivity and design rules
- Take into account the constraints from the design and optimise the layout from a performanice and aera perspective
- Liaise closely with analog designers on specific circuit requirements, e.g. power, sensitivity, etc.
- Perform extraction of parasitics and make the interpretation of these results for further optimisation
- Work together with CAD and RF engineer to improve processes or features