As Embedded Software Architect Telecom, you play a key role in developing innovative software solutions for routers. Your tasks will include:
- Design embedded software architecture of the products, taking into account the product requirements and constraints of the business case
- Optimise the cache for multi-core ARM architectures (link memory management, SCU synchronisation between cores, L1 vs L2 cache,..)
- Design software workable on Broadcom chipsets
- Set the coding rules for cost-efficient and maintainable embedded software
- Review the developed code against those rules.