Senior Embedded SW engineer
- Deliver full-cycle embedded solutions; from requirements + specifications, to making hardware + software and to guarantee the maintenance of the delivered end result.
- Ensure requirements are met and translated correctly to external partners and manage development + testing activities
- Support the team on a technical level.
- Analyse issues and propose efficient countermeasures and solutions to be implemented
- Masters in Electronics or ICT with an interest for software development or equivalent experience working technically on embedded software and hardware.
- Strong communicator with an innovative mindset
- Multitasker and capable of moving from one task to another without much time in between and works well in a team.
- Driven to find solutions to technical relted issues and strive towards cohesion between stakeholders in the project
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car