Software consultant NI
- Develop software for electrical measurements application for use in lab tests with Python.
- Work on the development and maintenance of the software and hardware for memory array tests.
- Develop the drivers on National Instruments hardware.
- Write technical documentation.
- Test/release/code management (Github).
- Masters degree in Electronics/ ICT or at least 4 years equivalent technical experience.
- Experience with Python and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Proficiency with National Instruments hardware and software (Labview, TestStand, Digital Pattern Editor).
- Experience with Communication Protocols : GPIB, TCPIP, USB, NI-VISA.
- Experience working with electrical measurement instrumentation and code management systems (Git/Github).
- Proficient in English.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car