Software Development Engineer C++
- You have a Master in Engineering.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a simular position.
- You are experienced in development of user facing elements (Qt is a plus) in C++.
- You are an expert in writing reusable, testable, efficient and maintainable code and writing the tests for your code.
- You have experience in asynchronous programming to integrate with devices (displays, sensors, ...)
- Experienced on the full development cycle from analysis, design, implementation and verification.
- Affinity with UI and UX design & medical device development is a plus.
- You have good analytical skills and an eye for detail and quality.
- You are fluent in English.
- Grow your talents by challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in different industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with different backgrounds and seniority levels
- Working in a people-oriented company with an informal working environment
- Close follow-up of your career path combined with technical and business related trainings
- A motivating salary, with extralegal benefits and the possibility of a company car