As a Controls Engineer in the Motion System Team, you develop advanced controllers for smart and interconnected systems. Your responsabilities include :
- Analyses and understanding of the project context and objectives. You transfer it into requirements.
- Design of new dynamic systems and its controls strategy
- Validation of the tests results in close relation with the validation Engineers
- Collaboration within a multidisciplinary team
- Development and implementation of the new controller
- Coaching of junior Engineers.
You are part of a multidisciplinary team (system, electronics, sensing, ...)