As a Test Engineer Thin Film Electronics, you are involved in the Research & Development of electronics using thin-film transistors on plastic.
Your tasks include:
- Set up automatic mapping of wafers for small circuit blocks and automatic parameter analysis
- Develop a software interface for measurement equipment, like SMUs and oscilloscopes.
- Create automatic mapping for more complex chips
- Develop software for automatic generation of mapping reports
- Optimize the measurement time for the characterisation