Ultrasound Project Engineer
Project leader for ultrasound project including project definition, team management and contact with client:
- You will lead several projects in ultrasounds across multiple teams including design, characterization, processing and application teams.
- You will be in direct contact with the client.
- You will define new project proposals and timeline starting from the first contact to the contract signature.
- You will collaborate with specialists from our cross-disciplinary design and technology teams.
- You will contribute to the creation of a long-term vision and strategy for the group.
- You will contribute to internal conferences/workshops, generate patents and publish in international journals.
- Proven experience in Project lead - MEMS - Ultrasounds
- The environment requires a good team player with competent communication and reporting skills.
- Fluency in English
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car