As Verification System Engineer Medical, you are responsible for the development and testing of new hardware components and systems used for a new innovative medical devices. Your tasks include:
- Development of the entire hardware (PCB level)
- Suggest improvements on existing hardware components
- Perform electrical tests on the prototypes in a lab environment
- Follow and improve Verification and Validation processes
- Work closely with the mechanical department to add necessary changes in the design
You're part of a small multidiscplinairy team working on a revolutionary medical device.