Advanced Development Engineer Electric Drives
Are you an engineer with experience in electric drive systems ? Do you have electronic, electromechanical and controls skills ? As a development engineer, you and the team you will work with, will be responsible for the analyze, the simulation and the optimization of product concepts as a whole system rather than a set of parts. Your tasks will include :
- Define targets and requirement specification for product development
- Cooperate with suppliers on finding optimum solutions
- Simulate and analyze technical concepts to understand, dimension and optimize them
- Support the development phases through risk assessment, validation, issue resolution...
- Cooperate with internal department to design and procure proof-of-concept prototypes
- Test data analysis, synthesis, correlation and reporting
- Master's degree in Engineering
- Experience with electric drive systems
- Team player, structured worker, autonomous, professional, good communicator
- Interest in R&D from initial idea to proof-of-concept demonstration
- Fluent in English. Dutch/German is a plus.
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels.