Aerospace Technical Project Leader
As Technical Project Leader, you will oversee engineering team activities throughout projects, including design, testing, and product evolution in both development and the "In service" phase. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide overarching technical leadership for the project.
- Collaborate with engineering centers to organize projects comprehensively.
- Compile budgets, schedules, and resources aligned with development.
- Coordinate technical reviews with internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as primary technical contact for both internal and external customers.
- A master's degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in project management, preferably in the aerospace industry.
- Strong leadership and project team management skills.
- Effective motivator, problem solver, and adaptable communicator.
- Knowledge and understanding of materials and technologies used in the aerospace industry.
- Fluent in English, and basic understanding of French.
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels.