ASIC design engineer
During thit mission the designer will participate to the design of a challenging power management integrated circuit, in a semiconductor environment. More information can be given in a concrete interview.
- M.Sc. in Electronics Engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in ASIC Design.
- Familiar with ASIC development, review, methodology and production.
- Experience in complex and large SoC or mictrocontroller design.
- Strong knowledge of ASIC implementation flow and good knowledge of delay constraints and static timing analysis methodology.
- Good knowledge of assembly manufacturing and assembly flow is considered as a plus.
- Good understanding of testability requirements and ASIC package design and selection.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
Why join VeroTech?
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car