C++/C# Software Engineer
As Software Engineer, you are responsible for designing, developing and unit testing application code for innovative medical solutions. Your tasks include:
- Write, review and perform application software in C# (.NET / WPF).
- Understand Embedded Software in C++
- Ensure safety and efficacy of devices (mainly software & firmware) through rigorous testing
- Design and execute component and system level test-cases
- Define critical questions for software concepts, create and execute plan to have them answered.
- Identify, understand and develop requirements
- Master in Software Engineering
- Strong knowledge of C# (.NET / WPF)
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Test Measurement equipment (Oscilloscope, LSA, ...) is a big plus
- Fluent in English
Why join VeroTech?
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car