Development Engineer E-Drive
As a Development Engineer E-Drive you will be responisble for:
- Balancing technical solutions considering aspects such as risk, feasibility, timing, and cost.
- Coordination of the integration of the e-motor and its mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic cooling interfaces in the transmission.
- Collaboration with suppliers, designers, calculation team, and test lab to develop technical efficient solutions based on calculations, simulations, and tests.
- Discussion and resolution with management, customers, or suppliers for optimal solutions.
- Continuous contact with the production engineering team for product improvement after production starts.
- Master’s degree in electro-mechanical, electrical, or automotive engineering with an affinity for electrical machines.
- Prior experience in e-motors or motorCAD is a plus.
- Highly developed analytic and problem-solving skills with a critical mindset.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- Dynamic personality, coordinator, team player, but able to progress independently.
- Professional and clear communicator.
Why join VeroTech?
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels
- Work in a people-oriented company in an informal working environment
- Support in your professional career from a business team providing technical and business related trainings
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home and a company car