Electromechanic Project Engineer
As an Electromechanical Project Engineer, your role involves developing and implementing various new tools and installations. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Definine the technical specifications for tooling and equipment to ensure they function properly and meet standardization requirements.
- Collaborate with suppliers to find sustainable solutions, always keeping the needs of your internal stakeholders in mind.
- Create well-planned timelines and budgets in order to track progress and expenditures.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is in place for a seamless transition to the operations team.
- Stay updated on technological advancements related to tooling and equipment, both within and outside the company.
- Work closely with other departments, prioritizing safety and quality concerns from a technical perspective to enhance overall operations.
- A master's degree in Electromechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 3+ years of coordinating experience in a project-based role within the electro-mechanical design of tooling & equipment.
- You have experience in collaborating with suppliers, preferably within the automotive sector.
- You are customer-oriented, communicative, and a real team player.
- You are someone who can maintain a good overview while also thoroughly investigating technical details.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels.