Electromechanical Test Engineer
You join the dynamic prototype lab, where practical electromechanics meet cutting-edge technology. As an Electromechanical Test Engineer, you'll play a pivotal role in testing and enhancing innovative products, prioritizing efficiency and effectiveness. Your tasks include:
- Collaborate on new prototype construction, testing, and analysis.
- Design test setups and programs with project teams.
- Oversee test setup safety and manage it.
- Guide lab technicians in prototype preparation and testing.
- Efficiently plan and execute lab and test activities.
- Master in Electromechanical Engineering
- Experience in prototype testing is a plus
- Knowledge of Matlab is a plus
- Solution-oriented, thinking outside the box
- Proactive, communicative
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a big plus
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels.