Embedded Software Developer
As an Embedded Software Developer, you will play a key role in programming and optimizing PLC-code for embedded controllers. Your expertise will drive innovative solutions and ensure seamless software integration. Your tasks inculde:
- Develop and optimize PLC-code for embedded controllers using CoDeSys
- Refine functional specifications with product specialists for implementation
- Conduct programming and alpha testing on target systems
- Engage in discussions and follow-up on non-CoDeSys adaptations (HMI, Webpage, PC tools).
- Provide comprehensive documentation and support internal simulator testing.
- Master in Engineering or Computer Science
- Proficient in CoDeSys (IEC1131) or willing to learn
- Experience in embedded systems or PLC programming
- Experience in object-oriented programming is a plus
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a big plus
Why join VeroTech?
- A motivating salary package, with the possibility of working from home, a company car and other benefits.
- Improve your skillset within challenging mid to long-term R&D projects in a variety of high tech industries.
- Work in a people-oriented company where you will get to guide your own professional career, supported by our internal team.
- Join an inspiring community of engineers with a range in expertise and experience levels.